My first week in Virgina, housesitting and dog sitting for Marzipan. It was a welcome week of relaxing. Here’s what I did this week;
- learning to walk the area around Dunn Lorring and taking the subway into the city (DC),
- more reading,
- took long walks along the railway trail near the house sit in Virginia,
- found some places for coffee and writing,
- made the trek to the city a couple times to walk among sites of our nation’s capital,
- and an evening with some experimental cocktails.
click on the pictures below to view full-screen