I was on the move this week – sadly I left the Fat Radish Farm in Zebulon – absolutely LOVED being there! I have happily landed in Dunn Loring, VA – just outside Washington D.C. I’m house sitting/dog sitting for a adorable corki! This week’s adventures included;
- more reading,
- learning to make a fire in the stove,
- making a french toast breakfast,
- watering and feeding the chickens,
- taking a field trip to get a massage and indulge at the Stanbury for dinner and drinks,
- making popcorn and enjoyed the house,
- cheering for the monstrous sweet potatoes,
- cleaning the Tahoe and the porch,
- I survived a 12-hour ride on a crippled train,
- and met Cheval and her adorable dog Marzipan.
- On Saturday I slept in and enjoyed the sunny VA afternoon.
click on the pictures below to view full-screen