More beautiful days at the Fat Radish Farm in Zebulon…and the Fat Radish Family, Hayes, Kirstie, Sydney and the furry friends; Pork Chop, Odin and Jake….
- lazed around reading and enjoying the scenery,
- dug a small trench in the drive way to house a cable — bringing the internet to the house, yay!
- drank wine on a lazy afternoon – or two or three…,
- delivered eggs to a delightful little restaurant, Farm Table in Wake Forest, NC,
- cleared out the shed, and moved a stupid shelf,
- made herb infused cocktails, just ’cause,
- played Cards Against Humanity with the Fat Radish Family,
- took a walk in the rain in downtown Raleigh,
- prepped things for Hurricane Matthew – we survived but a few chickens didn’t make it, 😦
- perfected my poached egg technique,
- found a late night jazz bar -and listened to some great music, @ C Grace in Raleigh, NC,
- watered and fed chickens and collected more eggs,
- harvested banana peppers and greens,
- enjoyed The Saturday Market at Rebus Works in Raleigh at the Fat Radish table – Shonna made us a lovely breakfast and coffee — loved it! 🙂
click on the pictures below to view full-screen