Spent Sunday through Wednesday at Annie’s place – then rented a car and drove up state to Niagara Falls….it has been a peaceful week.
- Raking leave and picking apples at Annie’s
- A tour of Vanderbilt’s Mansion
- Caught a musical at the Shaw Festival in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada – Alice in Wonderland
- A lovely time at Wanderfalls Hostel
- Camping and lounging in my hammock in Letchworth State Park
- Picked up provisions for dinner at a road side produce stand
- Annie and Art’s End of Summer Party, complete with music…..check out the video below!
click on the pictures below to view full-screen
A little video of the musical entertainment at Annie and Art’s End of Summer Party.